Eye strain is something overlooked for those of us in the field, yet it affects many of us.
I wanted to take time to remind us that its an important topic, as usually its one we dont think about until its too late and the damage is done.
Making sure that you look after your eyes will benefit you now and in the long run. Vision will get worse if you don't put effort into taking care of it.
Here are the 5 Tips I recommend to reduce eye strain:
- 20/20/20 rule, every 20 mins, spend at least 20 seconds looking at something 20 feet away
- Reduce the brightness of your monitor
- Use a lamp or light source when working at night
- Wear glasses that blue harmful blue light
- Use dark mode when possible for viewing sites
If you want to see more, check out the video below where I cover this topic and my experiences of it.
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items: