One of the biggest news with lots of tweets last week was GitHub's profile README! You can finally add more than just pinned repositories to your GitHub profile!
Github recently released a feature which allows you to add a README to your profile page. This is a great way to introduce yourself to the Github community as you highlight your skills and projects. In this post, we'll be looking how i have created my profile's README!
I have updated my GitHub profile immediately too. Mine is pretty simple, but I have seen so many creative ones.
Check out my Github profile
If you would have seen my profile you can easily see a gif moving around typing my name and stuff around who i am.
Let's break down some of the elements you can add to your own page.
- So I Created a website using particle js and typewriter js (you can easily find them using google ).However if you are feeling lazy then these are the links: 1 2
- I have used some free tools to create gif & took the entire website area to get captured as gif.
- After that, I have uploaded that to my username github profile so that it would get a link and you can simply putup the link into README ,Push it your repo.
- You can edit out the background's as well as particle's color as per your choice.(You will get it inside particle.js file what kind of shape,size and color of a particle you want. )
- Bonus tip: You can increase or decrease the density of particles (Read doc.)
That's all folks so easy... right ?
Dont forget to give star on my repo.
Give this post a like and thanks for reading :)