which is written on dotnet and runs wtih local db. So, No Need of Internet!. Tired of remembering passwords, try this out. The name is,
I have gone through all password managers most of them are more complex in UI and needs more time to understand but also requires money after certain time of usage, some are limited to storage and some are only online password managers. So, I made a simple and more secure password manager. The same operations that all other password managers do, but in offline.
Operations are on Initial Phase, But it functions well, Some of them are given below:
- Create, Read, Update, Delete Passwords
- Copy Decrypted Passwords For Instant Use
- File Encryption and Decryption
- Update Master Password
- Export User Stored Passwords
- View Decrypted Version of Browser Passwords
- Export Browser Passwords
- Remember User Credentials
It's free and open source so, if you want to modify the code, feel free to do!.
Here's the Link to Github Page - Mona - Password Manager