Many of us know what "Coding" is and maybe some of you've built really cool projects and have many years of practice, however, not everybody knows how to really make money from your code. I tried to find the best ways how to do it, some of them I used myself and some of them not, but actually, everybody can highlight something from this top.
Freelancing is one of the most popular ways of doing money, if you know something well enough (Coding, Photoshoping, or Editing) then you can easily present your services. It is directly proportional to how much effort you put into this. There are many platforms to start accepting orders from other people, for instance: Upwork, Fiverr and etc.
- Competitive Environment, you need to put really much effort to be better than other
- If you're new at this niche most likely that customers just won't notice you
- As I said earlier, is it directly proportional to how much effort you put into this
- The more positive feedback you have the more you be popular and earn more
I'll show you how profitable can it be, there's a course of Python - "2021 Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python" and it has over 1.2 million students, which means that even with the lowest price (11.99$) the founder with of this course will earn more than 14 million dollars. You can tutor other 1 to 1 or create a course on Udemy as I've shown earlier. I think you get the idea, now let's look at the minuses and pluses.
- You need to know something really good to teach others
- Maybe it will require any attachments
- As you saw only in one example, you can make a really big sum of money
- It's really useful because when you teach someone you understand it better yourself
- You will have to fight your way through countless other YouTubers like you
- In order for people to come to your channel, you must take care of the design, sound quality, and image itself
- Who didn't want to become a famous YouTuber? or who didn't want to sit at home and earn millions of dollars? I guess you got me right
Actually, I think it's the most difficult at this top, but also the most lucrative. Look at such companies as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, and many others. These were just startups by some group of reckless programmers that became the biggest companies in the world. I'm not telling you to become a new Steve Jobs, I'm just saying that you can make your small business of an idea that you or someone else invented and have Really good money from it. It doesn't matter what will it be, a simple app that helps people to navigate better or something else.
- You need to invest money and time
- You need to be good not only at programming
- You'll probably need a team because without it team it will much harder
- Maybe many attempts will fail
- You can build whatever you want the path that brings you the most money
- To create a plugin that will get layout website easier you need to know how to build sites yourself and not only
- You can create plugins with no restrictions and it will bring you more money
- Passive Income
If you have ever been on the Discord server that I'm pretty sure that there were many bots that have different functionality, for example, some of them are for music playback, some if for better managing member's messages, and some of them just for fun. If you've made really great bot that solves specific problems then you can easily sell it on Freelance Sites which I talked about earlier or somehow differently.
- You should know several libraries for it
- It's fun!
These were 6 ways to earn money from your coding and not only. Some of them I've been using over several years and some of them only want to start. I hope that you highlighted something for you :) You can contact me at Discord: MarkFusion#2903