Hey everyone! About a month back, I started posting videos on my channel to teach UI/UX design to folks looking to start their career or pick up design as an additional skill. I've made about 16 videos so far, and have identified my audience as
- Developers who want to learn design
- Students who want to get into design
- Designers who want to improve their craft/business skills
Some videos I've put out already:
- Steps in the design process
- How to develop an eye for design
- What tools should you use? Sketch/XD/Figma?
- How do you practice design?
- Fundamentals of visual design
- How to use typography in UI design
- and more!
I wanted some feedback on what kind of stuff I should post more of. Some ideas I had:
- Full tutorial/case study of designing an app from scratch
- Full tutorial/case study of designing a website from scratch
- Design reviews, where I ask you for submissions and help you improve
- Portfolio reviews, where I give you feedback on your portfolio
I've also put down some ideas in a Google doc, you can check it out here.
Any suggestions? Do subscribe on YouTube if this is something that interests you!
PS: Hello everyone! This is my first post ever on dev.to