Here's a list of my 5 twitter threads to help you become a better version of yourself.
The Pomodoro technique - how and why?
The Pomodoro Technique : A small thread
(1/5) What is it?
It is a time management technique to
1. Divide your work time into focus and rest durations.
2. Divide tasks into chunks that are less prone to procrastination and can be finished in one focus duration.06:19 AM - 11 Aug 2021
How to take your mind away from work after work hours?
Stop thinking about work after work hours.
A week ago I saw a discussion where people talked about how they stay awake thinking about their code.
Wondering why this happens and how to stop it, I tried to understand the psychology behind it.
🧵07:21 AM - 19 Sep 2021
How to have a productive WFH?
Tips to make your WFH productive while taking care of your health 🧵
1. Create a good pre-work routine
- Wake up around the same time daily
- Finish the chores you usually finished before leaving for office.
2. Breakfast/lunch at fixed times - do not miss out on or delay meals09:12 AM - 22 Sep 2021
Habits and their impact on learning and productivity.
Let's talk about some tiny habits which can go a long way in improving your daily work and motivating you for long-term learning.
Each principle is backed by science as understanding the "why" is more important before doing the "what" & learning "how".
#productivity #learning11:26 AM - 14 Aug 2021
How to write better blogs?
Although blogs are a casual form of technical writing, they are not only just a way to give back to the community, they can prove to be a source of professional opportunities.
Here's my advice to people trying to improve their technical writing skills. 🧵16:14 PM - 29 Sep 2021
Top comments (0)