📒 Useful repositories for every developer!!
This is a hand picked and carefully curated collection of cool github repositories. These repositories offer many courses/tutorials/materials for learning a variety of stuff!
So what are we waiting for! Let's get started!
Dont forget to star the Original github repo 🤩
Table of contents
- Data structures
- Machine learning
- Flutter and App dev
- Interview prep
- Cloud computing
- Web dev
- Language resources questions and cheatsheets
- Data base
- Awesome github repositories
Flutter and App dev
Languageresources questions and cheatsheets
Awesome github repositories
🤝 Help grow the community
Know a cool repo? Let us know by opening a pull request!
Top comments (7)
I am currently using this repository to learn App Development as well as DSA and it has helped me a lot.
Especially the App Devloopement is excellent and the DSA repository of CommunityClassroom is fantastic.
Though I have to say that the repository of CommunityClassroom has been shifted to WeMakeDevs which I have givem below make sure to update it in this repository.
Thanks for pointing that out.🤝 You might want to fix it by opening a pull request🌈
I am glad you found it useful. Happy to help😇
Please feel free to contribute to this repository 😃
And don't forget to star the original github repo💥🌈
Follow me on github for more updates 🤝
Want to Contribute? Here is how to..
🌈 First contributor?
Please read the tutorial for beginners here.
🙌🏻 How to contribute?
1) Search for a useful github repository. The repository must be useful for learning coding. Example it must contain resources, cheatsheets or references to learning material.
2) The repository must not be the one already included in this repo. You might like to perform a quick search of the repository link before making a pull request.
3) Paste the link and username of repository in this format.
4) Make sure that the repository is placed in proper position and under proper heading.
5) Open a pull request.
6) Please fill the pull request template properly.
7) The pull request will be checked for quality, then will be accepted and merged.
💥Quality standereds for the repository will be checked for🪐
🌻 Other contributions like bug fixing and and other creative ideas are always welcome 😇
Glad you liked it😇
ctrl c, ctrl v