VuePress is a static site generator based on Vue.js. It can be used to make technical documents, personal blogs, etc.
21YunBox provides a very simple VuePress deployment method. You can deploy on the 21YunBox in a static site environment.
- Register as a 21YunBox member
- In Gitee Fork VuePress Example
- Create a cloud service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Create with the following configuration
If the description of the above text is not clear, refer to watch thisstep by step video:
21YunBox specializes in helping foreign businesses to host their websites in China. We deliver everything you and your team needs to build, run, and scale websites and apps in China.
To learn about the differences between 21YunBox and these foreign (outside of China) cloud service platforms, please refer to:
- 21YunBox vs Heroku
- 21YunBox vs Netlify
- 21YunBox vs Vercel
- 21YunBox vs Gatsby Cloud
- 21YunBox vs Github Pages
- 21YunBox vs Surge.sh
- Compare in terms of function and price: 21YunBox vs Heroku, Netlify, Vercel
This article's content originated here
For additional detail and future modifications, refer the original post.