For the third PR, I work on this issue https://github.com/photoprism/photoprism/issues/514. This is the PR I made https://github.com/photoprism/photoprism/pull/569. It's hard to find the project than actually work on the project.
The instruction is so long to work with. I followed the instruction on this issue, but it did not work when I do this command
npm run gettext-compile.
I realize it's a node module. So I tried
npm install, then everything works.
The translation is easy to deal with with the help of Poedit https://poedit.net/. I translated both the frontend and backend of the software. And then test it on my local laptop. Then I did the pull request.
I am so excited to contribute to software that has so many users. I can do more translations with this set-up experience.