In general, when initializing a new project, we often use existing files to create a template (repository) for use.
However, sometimes an update for a specific function (module) cannot be synchronized across all the file templates. We need to continue making adjustments after generating the templates.
At this time, you can try using the module function of Code Recycle.
Template update synchronization. When the linked file is updated, you can synchronize the file/project to keep the original file modification (replacement/optional) range.
Use the diff algorithm to synchronize. If the position is not accurate after updating, you may need to manually correct it.
Currently, it supports all systems and is now available on the Microsoft Vscode Marketplace
- Video: Initialize project - template generation is reversible
- Code Cycle: Turing Complete Implementation
- Quick development in Angular by using dynamic code snippets
- https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Nb4y1u7FP/ - Introduction to the extension video
- https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Vj411J7VZ/ - Some demonstration of the extension usage
- https://github.com/wszgrcy/code-recycle The current repository for saving i18n, which will also be open-sourced in the future.
- vscode marketplace