Fix Error Code 0x85050041 on Windows 10: ** The Mail App on Windows 10 helps the users to manage and organize their emails in one place. Even though the application is reliable, there is a chance of getting some common tech problems. Most of the people reported about **Error Code 0x85050041 , and so they cannot sync the app with their mail service.
You don’t have to concern about this issue as we are here to provide the best solution so you can get back to your emails and schedule. You will receive an error message ‘We can’t sync right now. But you may be able to find more information about..’ ** on your screen if the app can’t perform the sync operation. In this useful post, you will learn five different ways on how to **Fix Error Code 0x85050041 on Windows 10 easily.
- You have to click the Start button.
- After that, in the search box and type ‘command prompt’. Then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open the Command Prompt with admin privileges.
- Next, you have to type the below command and hit Enter.
- Now, the System File Checker will perform a scan and repair the corrupted or damaged system files.
- Once the scan gets completed, restart your PC.
- You have to press this shortcut Windows key + R to open the Run command.
- After that, you have to copy and paste the below command and hit Enter.
- It will open the Windows Defender Firewall.
- On the left side, you have to click on ‘ Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off ‘.
- Then, you have to select this option ‘Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended)‘ under both Private network settings and Public network settings.
- At last, you have to click the OK button.
- You have to open the antivirus application that is installed on your system.
- After that, you have to click on settings and choose real-time protection.
- Now, you need to turn off the real-time protection.
- Then, you have to turn off the Antivirus firewall.
- Press YES or OK if you prompted to confirm the action and check whether the error gets fixed.
- First, you have to click the Settings icon in the left bottom corner of your mail application.
- After that, you have to select the Manage accounts option and then choose the email account that you wish to delete.
- Now, you need to click on the Delete account option in the Account settings window.
- You have to confirm your action of deleting the email account.
- You just navigate to Manage accounts → Add account → Settings.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to re-add your account to the mail app and make sure that the error gets solved.
To Uninstall Mail App:
- Go to the Start menu, search for *‘powershell’ * in the search box.
- Right-click on the top result and choose Run as administrator.
- Now, copy and paste the below command and hit Enter.
- Then, you have to locate the Windows Communication Apps and look for PackageFullName on the left pane and copy all its contents.
- Execute the below command in the PowerShell and hit Enter. You have to replace X with the copied content.
- Next, you have to close the PowerShell and restart your PC and continue the below steps to reinstall the app from the Windows Store.
To Reinstall Mail App:
- Press the Start button and type ‘store’ in the search box and hit Enter to open the Windows Store.
- Now, you have to search for ‘mail’ in the search box within the Windows Store.
- You have to select *‘Mail and Calendar’ * from the search suggestions.
- Then, you have to click the ‘Install’ button on the Mail and Calendar app page.
- Once the installation process gets completed, you have to set up your email account from scratch.
- Finally, you have to restart your PC and so you don’t experience this error code 0x85050041 anymore.
If the error still persists, you have to make sure that you are running the latest version of Windows 10. You have to upgrade your device with the available updates.
- To open the Settings , you have to press the Windows key + I shortcut.
- Then, you have to click the Update & Security option.
- It will open the page of Windows Update settings.
- In order to view the available updates, you have to click the Check for updates button.
- Try to install the updates and once the update process gets completed, you have to restart your system and check if the error gets solved.
By following the clear-cut instructions discussed in this article, you can Fix Error Code 0x85050041 on Windows 10** in an effortless manner. We expect that the above five ways assist you to resolve the error code succinctly. If you have any queries**, kindly share it in the below comment box. Thanks for visiting Windows Jet.