Sometimes when I have a break at work, there are some content I like to read, such as:
- Hacker Noon
- Martian Chronicles
- and so on...
To aggregate all these blogs I like, I'm building an open-source curated list of blogs, websites, and all kinds of reads about software development.
📖 A curated list of blogs, websites, and all kinds of reads about software development.
A curated list of blogs, websites, and all kinds of reads about software development.
- dev.to - open-source community where programmers share ideas and help each other grow
- Martian Chronicles - very detailed posts about back-end, UX, React, Ruby, Rails, front-end
- Martin Fowler - reliable content about software architecture, design patterns
- Coding Horror - a blog by Jeff Atwood, Stack Overflow's co-founder, on programming and human factors
- Joel on Software - Stack Overflow co-founder's blog. He writes about software development, management, business
- Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots - written by thoughtbot, experienced designers and developers who turn your idea into the right product
- Signal v. Noise - strong opinions and shared thoughts on design, business, and tech. By the makers (and friends) of Basecamp. Since 1999.
- Google Developers - for engineers, by engineers
- Mike Perham - Sidekiq's creator, talks about…
What blogs do you read? Comment below, or even, open a PR =)