MERN stack then React Native was my plan , so naturally React should be next, But
- Steep Learning curve.
- End result is not great (noy convinced with idea of web app over mobile apps (native feature access ))
- Literally all my teachers aren't interested in FYP in Web Tech. They (all) want to us to learn Mobile development.
- Flutter is going insane , everybody recommend.
I can see tons of React developers jobs online. I think there are more opportunities.
- Small community ( can't easily find answers)
- Small number of packages & APIs support.
- Not much jobs at this time.
- Don't have much time to learn because my FYP next semester.
- Miss Native features access. (At least wanna try )
- University teachers recommends Mobile App Development.
- Fast growing, more opportunities.
- Wasn't interested in Java to build apps , so it will be easier.
Looking for answers