- Keep it simple Design your website simple, easy to use and clean. User get frustrated when they can't find the content they need.
- Use Appropriate Spacing line spacing padding margin white space
Line spacing is the space between the lines of text.
Padding is the space around objects.
margin properties are used to create space around elements,
outside of any defined borders.
White space refers to empty space in a website’s design.
- Write your own code Don't use any builder for your website, it's give limited access and functionality. create website from scratch using your own code so you have full control on that.
- Responsive Make sure your website response All device type like Android , iPhone , Tablet etc. According to research 75% people in world use mobile. So if your website not response on mobile device then you can't engage with more people.
- Simple Navigation Provide simple navigation so User easily browse all pages. Pages and sections should be well-organized with a clear hierarchy.
- Don't use crazy font Sometime Visitors not understand what you say just because of your stylish and crazy fonts.
- Color Color is a very powerful design element. The colors you decide to use in your website are very important and need to remain consistent and permanent as the colors you use will become a part of your company and the brand.
- Cross Browser User use different browser like chrome, edge, Mozilla, safari etc. Test your website in multiple browser, It's best to catch browser-related issues.
- Font-size In general, There should be no more than two fonts. Usually there is a font for the headings, titles and a font for the Description. The titles and headings can use a font that is more decorative because they will be in a larger font size.
That's it, Hope you like it :)
Like, comment and Follow