- Immediately Invoked Function Expressions
- Document Object Model (DOM) - Querying, Traversal, Inserting and Removing Elements from the DOM
- Arrays and Iterables
- Mutator methods - push, pop, shift, unshift, splice
- Other array methods like - slice, indexOf, findIndex, find, sort, reverse
- Higher Order Methods - filter, reduce, map
- Split and Join Methods
- The spread operator
- Sets and Maps
- Overview of Objects, Constructor Functions, Classes, OOP, Instance and Static Methods, Inheritance
- Events - Adding and Removing Event Listeners
- Event Capturing - Bubbling Phases, Propagation and Event Delegation
- Demystifying Async Await, From Promises to Async Await
A lot of exercises and projects were made in this section of the course.
Make sure to subscribe to the channel for more such videos.
A lot of AWESOME videos are coming this month... So make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more amazing videos.
If you enjoy my articles and videos, consider following me on Twitter for more interesting stuff :
⚡Twitter : https://twitter.com/The_Nerdy_Dev