- Immediately Invoked Function Expressions
- Document Object Model (DOM) - Querying, Traversal, Inserting and Removing Elements from the DOM
- Arrays and Iterables
- Mutator methods - push, pop, shift, unshift, splice
- Other array methods like - slice, indexOf, findIndex, find, sort, reverse
- Higher Order Methods - filter, reduce, map
- Split and Join Methods
- The spread operator
- Sets and Maps
- Overview of Objects, Constructor Functions, Classes, OOP, Instance and Static Methods, Inheritance
- Events - Adding and Removing Event Listeners
- Event Capturing - Bubbling Phases, Propagation and Event Delegation
- Demystifying Async Await, From Promises to Async Await
A lot of exercises and projects were made in this section of the course.
Make sure to subscribe to the channel for more such videos.
A lot of AWESOME videos are coming this month... So make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more amazing videos.
Follow me on Twitter for more updates : https://twitter.com/The_Nerdy_Dev