Congratulation to me!
I just put my first step to the road of being a Developer. 6 December 2021 was my first day and I am impressed with me. I never thought that I can beginning these things because I am always procrastinating.
Talking about my performance I just did a average but I am happy with it because I know " One day will come when I can able to sit 15 hour straight with a god level focus" . Lets talk about some numbers.
- Cover fundamentals of computer system.
- How computer programs are executing in real life.
- Premetive, Derived and user define datatype.
- I/O function and namespace.
- if - ese
- for, while and do-while
- Wrote more then 6 beginner level programs.
- Introduction to Relational Model.
- Relation schema.
- Characteristic of Relational Schema.
- Super, Candidate, Primary, Foreign keys.
- Break and Continue
- Printing patterns
- Entity Integrity Constraints.
- Referential integrity Constraints.
- Domain Integrity Constraints.
- Key Integrity Constraints.
- Tuple Integrity Constraints.
- I started today in little bit of delay. That makes me a little demotivated.
- I was not very focused and am learning little superficialy.
- I am not taking break.
- Try to do things on time.
- Don't try to learn everything just in once.
- Don't check mobiles.
- Take 10 minute break at list.