Are you still relying on the old version of Vue? Want to migrate from Vue 2 to Vue 3? Let us help you out!
We here share the step-by-step guidelines that help you to migrate from VueJS 2 to VueJS 3 very easily. If you are a beginner, No need to worry, we help you from the scratch. Just before that understand why it is important. We cover the following points in our article.
- Why Should You Migrate from Vue 2 to Vue 3?
- Tutorial Goal: Vue 2 to Vue 3 Migration
- Overview of Vue 3
- Vue 3 Features
- Migrate from Vue 2 to Vue 3: Breaking Changes
- Create VueJs 2 Project
- Build User Interface
- Creating Components
- Configuring Store: index.vue
- How to Migrate from Vue 2 to Vue 3?
- Router File: index.js
- Store File: index.js
- package.json file
- Github Repository: vue2-to-vue3-example
Read more and migrate from vue 2 to vue 3