Looking for a tutorial, which can help you to implement to freezed in your flutter-based application? Here, we have come up with the flutter freezed example. Let’s learn it together and know how to implement it.
Freezed is a Dart package that is scalable and robust and uses to generate code for union classes and data classes. Also, freezed allows the serialization and deserialization of JSON data.
We have explain the following points to clear you the implementation of the Flutter Freezed. We share each and every technical information that help you to make the process more smooth. Know more about Flutter Freezed Example now.
- Flutter Freezed Example: Project Set Up
- Creating Model Classes with freezed
- Define Class with Mixins
- Create a Constructor
- Generate Code using freezed
- Using the "copyWith" method
- Github Repository: Flutter Freezed Example