My older brother says I lack some theoretical skills but I don't know which ones. I'm a frontend developer so I don't know how much do I need.
I already know:
- Basic parsing (I wrote a function for parsing integers using recursion by myself)
- Recursion (I rewrote some racket array methods using recursion [source])
- Basic data structures, such as Heap, Stack, Associated Array, Matrix etc.
- Function composition, alternativity, optionality
- Calculating simple syntax trees [source]
- Basic agebraic structures (monoid, group, half-group etc.)
- Boolean logic (xor, implication, or etc.)
What other theoretical knowledge should web developer know to write performant web apps (e.g. optimizing with math)?
Self care is a hot topic these days, and I’m not just talking about face masks. There is a growing movement that underscores the importance of taking time to take care of yourself (in addition to all the other things that you already take time for). You can prevent problems down the road by taking proactive steps to ensure your health and happiness.