Yesterday was my Day 8 Training at Ryaz. The objective was to make a Is-your-birthday-lucky app in react.
- Take user's complete birthday
- And his/her lucky number.
- Now, find out if sum of digits of birthday is divisible by the lucky number.
- Show the result to user with some graphics.
- Create this as a website, put a privacy notice. Say that you're not storing data.
This was very time tasking project not because of logic but because of designing. After a day on working on this I had to take a small help from Material UI regarding the alert boxes and Icons. Rest I had to dig up the CSS from internet. In short I'm totally exhausted by this project :)
The Live project is up at code sandbox
Code for this project is updated on my Github
AND THAT'S ALL!