Follow me on Twitter, happy to take your suggestions on topics or improvements /Chris
- Deploy your Docker containers to the Cloud This article takes you through setting up a private container registry in the Cloud and how to tag your containers properly. Then we push the containers to the Cloud and finally creating service endpoints that your users can reach.
- Deploy to the Cloud using Git There are so many ways to deploy your code to the Cloud, Git is another flavor.
- Learn how to create your first Serverless function in the Cloud There are so many ways to create a Serverless function. In this article, we look at creating in the Portal. We go through all the fundamentals and ends up building an app
- More Serverless functions In this part, we learn how to utilize more of the capabilities in the Cloud and learn how to split up our code in different modules and use HTTP requests and more
- Author Serverless functions in VS Code In this part, we learn about all the amazing extensions for VS Code that makes not only authoring but deploying a very nice experience
- Serverless GraphQL API - part I In this article, we learn how to create microservices and a GraphQL and prepare it for deployment in the Cloud
- Serverless GraphQL API - part II In this second part, we take our GraphQL API, host it in a Serverless function and deploy it to the Cloud. We also take our Microservices and deploy that to the Cloud as well
- Durable functions Durable functions is a framework that enables you to schedule your Serverless functions as a long-running workflow. This is just the first part in which we get familiar with concepts such as orchestration function and activity functions.
Classic DEV Post from Aug 24