Youtube shorts collection for the month of August
After one year of writing experience, I decided to pursue my other goal from the wishlist i.e. Journalism.
I am glad to find a fit for Youtube after searching for more than 2 years the one to pursue journalism I found youtube as the perfect platform.
You might be wondering how Youtubing is related to journalism.
Well communicating to the mass and sharing the information in the most transparent way can be done easily on Youtube and that’s why I called it journalism.
Let’s now waste time and come back to the story -
In May this year, I decided to put more time into Youtube and one of my friends recommended I go with #Shorts. After all, those are just one-minute content easy to make and easy to watch and so on.
But I pick the pace from July onwards and still I am uploading shorts on daily basis.
For those who don’t know I run a website iHateReading. So I will push all the videos together on the website to watch, filter, search save the website.
But I am waiting for 100 videos to be over then only I will push the content on the website.
Here are my 30 shorts in 30 days and their respective links —
- Next.js Architecture
- Automate your twitter account in few lines of code
- How do all google products look same
- Frontend UI library that is easy to customise — Mantine dev
- Chakra UI introduction — Develop your website fast
- React Bootstrap — Introduction to the most popular frontend framework
- 3 tools to build your apps fast
- 4 ways to keep yourself updated in software development
- Why meta tags are important for website
- 70 projects in a single repository to get inspired
- How to get your first web3 job
- Supabase introduction — Firebase alternative
- Appwrite — Build your app backend service instantly
- Single thread in Node.js explained
- Finite State Machines Explained
- React Query — Fetch and Cache data easily in frontend
- React questions asked every time in every interview
- Storybook introduction — Document, test and build products fast
- Animations Inspirations
- Tip to all freelancers in the world
- Before going for Frontend interview
- React Icons — The only icons library you need
- React Awesome Slider — Add slideshow in just few lines of code
- Sitemaps — An untold story
- Vite — Next generation frontend tooling
- Draftjs — Develop google doc like editors easily
- Astro — The all-in-one framework is faster then next.js
- MPA — Multi Page Application
- Roadmap to becoming a blockchain developer
Every month's end I will upload the list of shorts and videos so that you can directly search and filter the required ones from here.
I hope you will find it useful and consider subscribing to Youtube.