Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 11 : Windows 11 is the latest and the most advanced Windows operating system that comes with enhanced features, security, and optimization, and Microsoft had released Windows 11 officially. Here in this article, we will check out the detailed steps involved in Enabling Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 11. Let us get into the article.
_Virtual machine platform is a part of Windows features and was introduced in Windows 10 OS._
- Click on the Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Switch the Control Panel view to Category.
- Now, click on the Programs.
- Click on “ Turn Windows Features on or off ” from the Programs and Features section.
- Windows Features dialog box will open now.
From the list of services available, search and locate Virtual Machine Platform.
Enable the checkbox of Virtual Machine Platform and click on OK.
- Windows 11 will now search for the necessary files and apply the changes.
Note : This process may take few minutes to get completed. Kindly be patient.
- Finally, Windows 11 will prompt for a Restart. It is highly recommended to restart the system right away.
- That is it. Virtual Machine Platform is now enabled in Windows 11.
Suppose you are looking to disable this Windows feature in your Windows 11, then the steps are really simple. The process is almost the same. However, for a better understanding of the users, we will explain it step by step.
- Go to the Control Panel in Windows 11.
- Switch the Control Panel view to Category view and then click on Programs.
- Next, click on Turn Windows Features on or off that is available in Programs and Features section.
- On the Windows Features dialog box, locate Virtual Machine Platform. You can find that it is checked(Tick sign).
- Uncheck the checkbox of Virutal Machine Platform in Windows 11 and click on OK or press Enter key.
- Windows will do the necessary changes, and then prompt for a Restart of the PC or Laptop. It is suggested to restart the system right away so that Windows 11 can apply all the changes completely.
- That is it. Virtual Machine Platform is now disabled in your Windows 11.
Virtual Machine Platform is one of the modern Windows Features which is available in Windows 10 and Windows 11. Hyper V services are generally used for this purpose. However, Virtual Machine Platform has taken that to the next level. We hope you are satisfied with our article on H ow to enable Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 11 , and also the process of disabling Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 11.
If you have any queries with the above article, kindly let us know in the comment section. For more awesome posts, stay tuned to Teckangaroo.