One of them is the ability to get email notifications about current/future tickets.
So, a ticket has the Due Date field. By our processes – developers will sate a date here when they are expecting the task to be done by my devops-team.
Such tickets are placed to a dedicated “Fixed date” column to be visually more noticeable in a Kanban board:
The problem here is the fact, that in this column we will have tickets only in the ToDo status, but while such a task still in the Backlog – we will don’t see it until will go directly to the Backlog board.
So, what I want to have is to get a daily email notification with a list of such tickets that weren’t taken in action and wasn’t moved to the ToDo.
Go to the Search – Advanced search:
Switch to the JQL:
Let’s think about the filer:
- the Component field of a ticket must be DevOps (it used by us and developers to make tickets visible on the devops-team boards)
- a ticket has to have _Due Date _field filled
- a ticket has either Backlog or Dev backlog staus
As a result, I have the next filter’s query:
component = DevOps AND duedate is not EMPTY AND status in (Backlog, "Dev Backlog")
Save the filter – Save as:
Go to the Details and configure a New subscription:
Set recipients, frequency, and time to send an email:
- 05/10/2020 Jira: фильтры и почтовые уведомления о тикетах (0)
- 07/28/2015 Python: скрипт переименования спринтов в JIRA (0)
- 11/03/2015 Git: pull-request из командной строки (0)
- 04/25/2016 JIRA: ручная установка на Debian (0)
- 09/21/2018 Jenkins: добавление комментария в Jira-тикет после билда (0)