Nowadays, practically everyone owns a smartphone thanks to advancements in smartphone technology. As a result, application developers must guarantee that their programs work well on a variety of devices. Enterprises should make sure that their mobile app's user experience runs smoothly and does not frustrate users. As a result, the use of automation testing for all mobile applications becomes obvious.
Appium is a well-known solution for iOS automation testing. We understand the value of iOS app automation testing as a software testing company in the United States. Following our instructions, you may use Appium to automate iOS app testing by following easy procedures and prerequisites.
ppium iOS Test: How to Run It
You can use the test case to run iOS automation tests in Windows using Appium after you've generated it. Developers at sapizon, as an software testing companies , have the opportunity to create new versions of improved products and provide customers what they want.The Appium automation technique is outlined below.
- Find the iOS device's UDID (Unique Device Identifier).
- Activate the Web Inspector on an iOS device by going to the "Advanced" tab in the Safari browser's "Settings."
- In the Terminal prompt, type the following command."$(curl -fsSLhttps://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" /usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)
- Install the ios webkit debug proxy on your iOS device to access web views.
- Install the latest tagged version of ios webkit debug proxy by running the following instructions in succession.
- To start proxy on port 27753, use the following command in the terminal.
- ios webkit debug proxy -c UDID:27753 –d ios webkit debug proxy -c UDID:27753 –d ios webkit debug proxy -c UDID:27
- You can now open the Appium application and select "Appium Doctor" to open a terminal and verify the automation setup's correctness.