096: Demo Jams with Amanda Nelson
Amanda Nelson is the Senior Director for Comms and Community over at Salesforce AppExchange. In this position, she spends her time helping customers solve their challenges with apps. She listens to their pain points and then creates content to solve their problems.
In this episode, Amanda and I talk about Demo Jams. We discuss what they are, their long history, and most importantly what they can do for you. Demo Jams are one of my favorite things so tune in to hear all about this fun way to learn about apps.
- What Demo Jams are and how long they’ve been happening.
- How Amanda and her team kept them going during the pandemic.
- Why they give participants three minutes to pitch their app.
- How they coach their partners to perform well.
- Why they don’t allow people to use slides.
- How they do live voting.
- What a Mega Demo Jam is.
- How Demo Jams benefit partners.
- How the community can repurpose Demo Jams.
- How to sign up for Demo Jams.
- Amanda on Twitter: twitter.com/amandanelson13
- Amanda on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandanelson13/
- SalesforceLabs Github: https://github.com/SalesforceLabs
- Register for the Demo Jam/watch past Demo Jams: www.appdemojam.com