083: Democratizing Architecture with Chuck Liddell
Chuck Liddell is the CEO of Valence App Incorporated. In that role, he has the opportunity to leverage his skills in both business and technology. These are skills he has developed throughout his life and the multiple roles he has filled.
In this episode, I’m talking with Chuck about the work he has done in fostering, curating, and teaching others about advanced topics on Salesforce architecture. We highlight his many community engagements and get into some detail about Valence the company and the app. Tune in to learn all about the many projects Chuck has done and how they might be able to help you.
- How Chuck learned to combine business and technology.
- How he helped Cactusforce identify great technical content.
- How to communicate your strong technical ability.
- How Chuck knows when something is good technical content.
- What The Extracurricular is and how it came to be.
- Why they structured The Extracurricular the way they did.
- What Open-Force.org is and what brought Chuck to start it.
- The JSON Parser he made.
- Why custom metadata types are so powerful.
- Courses that can help you learn Salesforce architecture.
- How Chuck uses Salesforce to help his community.
- What the Valence platform is and some of the tech behind it.
- Chuck on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuckliddell/
- The Extracurricular: http://theextracurricular.org/
- Good Day Sir Slack Signup: https://www.gooddaysirpodcast.com/community,
- Open-Force.org: https://www.open-force.org/
- Open-Force on Github: https://github.com/open-force
- Chuck's London Calling Session: https://www.londonscalling.net/sessions/advanced-custom-metadata-types-down-the-rabbit-hole-alice/
- Valence: https://valence.app/s/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com