081: Get Salesforce Certified with Francis Pindar
Francis Pindar is a Cloud Architect and platform owner for NetStronghold. On top of managing those roles, he is the author of his own site over at Admin to Architect.
In this episode, Francis is sharing some of his best tips and tricks for learning Salesforce. We discuss a variety of other topics, as well, such as Francis’ work in the movie industry, his co-founding of the London’s Calling conference, and the Salesforce certification process. Tune in to hear it all!
- How Harry Potter brought Francis into the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Why he went into the training segment of Salesforce.
- What led to the creation of London’s Calling.
- The challenges COVID brought for London’s Calling in 2020.
- Why a hybrid conference model is harder to put on than an all-live event.
- Why admins and developers should look into getting the architect certification.
- How much time you need to get your architect cert.
- The kind of content Francis has online to help people study for their certifications.
- What the Salesforce capability map is.
- Francis on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/radnip
- Francis on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francisuk/
- eLearning Site: https://www.AdminToArchitect.com/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com\