075: Building A Snake Game in LWC with Aditya Naag Topalli
Aditya Naag Topalli is a Lead Developer Advocate here at Salesforce. He started out building web pages and applications but didn’t stop there. Those beginnings led Aditya to amazing things such as building a snake game with lightning web components. Today we broke down why and how Aditya built the game and the lessons learned along the way about things like performance and controlling the DOM.
Throughout the show, we also discuss what Aditya’s role as a developer advocate looks like and talk through everything LWC.
- Why Aditya shows himself building code from scratch in his demos.
- Why he wanted to build a snake game in LWC.
- Why not being in charge of manipulating the DOM is a best practice for lightning web components.
- How to control the flow when it comes to rendered callbacks.
- The performance benefits of using LWC instead of classic.
- How to decide which data to present to a client.
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/adityanaag
- LinkedIn account: https://in.linkedin.com/in/adityanaag3
- Github account: https://github.com/adityanaag3
- LWC Snake Game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSdU3WQbm7c
- LWC Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXg61yUqPgo
- Home Page: http://adityanaag.com/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com