Ans. There are 5 types of Error Name values. Each one of them is briefly explained as follows:
- Range Error – Generated when a number outside the specified range is used
- Reference Error – It comes into play when an undeclared variable is used.
- Syntax Error – When the incorrect syntax is used, we get this error
- Type Error – This error is thrown when a value outside the range of data types is tried to be used.
- URI Error – Generated due to the use of illegal characters
3 Of 20 Js Interview Questions🙂
Any comments or examples would be appreciated🙃