• Design, build and integrate modules in a service-oriented architecture
• Collaborate with other internal and external developers in designing APIs and architecture proposals
• Take measures to improve performance and reliability in the platform
• Refactor and separate functionality into independent modules
• Identify, evaluate and drive new technologies, standards, architectures and methods for improving the platform and development process
• At least a Master’s degree in an information technology or computer science related field.
Experience & Qualifications
• 3 years of development experience in Java
• Experience of databases.
• Experience of modern multi-tier systems design.
• Experience in agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
Valuable (one or more of the below)
• Experience of working with distributed service architecture.
• Rest API framework
• Experience in Java EE and application servers.
• Experience in test driven development (TDD) and testing frameworks.
• Experience in building large, scalable, and reliable distributed systems
• Experience in automation tools like Maven, Jenkins, GitLab etc.
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience in design patterns and knowledge how to create maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
• Frontend languages like TypeScript or React
Who you are
• You are a good communicator in both Portuguese and English
• You have a passion for clean code and software craftsmanship
• You have the ability and like, to learn new tools, technologies and workflows
• You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
What we offer
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in São Paulo, Brazil.
Our office is in the Itaim Bibi neighborhood, the office hours are remote and part allocated.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Vacancy via DEV".
We usually give a return in a maximum of 2 days.