36: Details | "Billy the Whippet"
This podcast may not be playable in the browser
We're back after another pretty long break with an episode about the little details that make life as a webby type bearable.
Mark introduces us to 'Input', a font system for coders from Font Beaurea(http://input.fontbureau.com/).
There's also an update on the status of Sublime Text (https://www.sublimetext.com).
Two new tracks for the Alternative Jukebox:
My pick is 'Japanese Electronics' by Commix, from the 2007 album 'Call to Mind'.
Mark's choice is 'You' from Gold Panda's 2010 album 'Lucky Shiner'.
You can find the Alt Jukebox on Spotify at http://relativepaths.uk/altpl
The original Jukebox is on Spotify at http://relativepaths.uk/pl
Subscribe and keep in touch:
- iTunes - http://relativepaths.uk/it
- AudioBoom - http://relativepaths.uk/ab
- Stitcher - http://relativepaths.uk/st
- SoundCloud - http://relativepaths.uk/sc
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/relativepaths
- Facebook - http://facebook.com/relativepaths
The music we use for various intro bits, stings and outro is ‘Vitreous Detachment’ by Origamibiro, used with kind permission.