33: Longshot Photo | A follow-up interview with Ken Long
This episode is a follow-up to Episode 16, where we talked to Ken about what he needed in a Photography website before Mark built him one. This episode is the post-mortem where Mark gets to find out what Ken thinks about the results!
Perch CMS gets a lot of love (https://grabaperch.com) from both Ken and Mark.
Our Toolstar is suggested by Ken:
- Lenses for Hire (http://lensesforhire.co.uk).
Our jukebox pics are:
- Ken: 'Amature Cartographer' from the Monument Valley soundtrack.
- Ben: 'Banstyle / Sappys Curry' by Underworld.
- Mark: 'Touch Tone' by I am Robot and Proud.
Tracks are added to the Relative Paths Spotify Playlist (http://relativepaths.uk/pl).
- Ken's site: http://longshot.photo
- Ken on Twitter & Instagram: @longshot_photo
- Perch CMS: https://grabaperch.com
- Monument Valley Costings: http://blog.monumentvalleygame.com/blog/2015/1/15/monument-valley-in-numbers
Subscribe and keep in touch:
- iTunes - http://relativepaths.uk/it
- Stitcher - http://relativepaths.uk/st
- AudioBoom - http://relativepaths.uk/ab
- SoundCloud - http://relativepaths.uk/sc
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/relativepaths
- Facebook - http://facebook.com/relativepaths
The music we use for various intro bits, stings and outro is ‘Vitreous Detachment’ by Origamibiro, used with kind permission.