31: Dealing with mistakes | The whole kitten caboodle
We didn't actually plan this episode... but it turned out ok. Following some recent mistakes with recording and editing, Mark and I thought we'd talk about what happens when we make mistakes on client work, and how we deal with them.
My ToolStar this week is 'Spectacle App', a Mac OS application for snapping windows to pre-defined sizes with keyboard shortcuts: https://www.spectacleapp.com
We have another odd Jukebox this episode:
- 'Interlude III' byAlt-J (∆) is Mark's suggestion and it's only about 40 seconds long.
- 'Superpositions' by Nathan Fake is my suggestion, however I hadn't chosen by the time of recording.
Both tracks are added to the Relative Paths Spotify Playlist (http://relativepaths.uk/pl).
- Hope you enjoy it! Ben
Subscribe and keep in touch:
- iTunes - http://relativepaths.uk/it
- Stitcher - http://relativepaths.uk/st
- SoundCloud - http://relativepaths.uk/sc
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/relativepaths
- Facebook - http://facebook.com/relativepaths
The music we use for various intro bits, stings and outro is ‘Vitreous Detachment’ by Origamibiro, used with kind permission.