31: Dealing with mistakes | The whole kitten caboodle
This podcast may not be playable in the browser
We didn't actually plan this episode... but it turned out ok. Following some recent mistakes with recording and editing, Mark and I thought we'd talk about what happens when we make mistakes on client work, and how we deal with them.
My ToolStar this week is 'Spectacle App', a Mac OS application for snapping windows to pre-defined sizes with keyboard shortcuts: https://www.spectacleapp.com
We have another odd Jukebox this episode:
- 'Interlude III' byAlt-J (∆) is Mark's suggestion and it's only about 40 seconds long.
- 'Superpositions' by Nathan Fake is my suggestion, however I hadn't chosen by the time of recording.
Both tracks are added to the Relative Paths Spotify Playlist (http://relativepaths.uk/pl).
- Hope you enjoy it! Ben
Subscribe and keep in touch:
- iTunes - http://relativepaths.uk/it
- Stitcher - http://relativepaths.uk/st
- SoundCloud - http://relativepaths.uk/sc
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/relativepaths
- Facebook - http://facebook.com/relativepaths
The music we use for various intro bits, stings and outro is ‘Vitreous Detachment’ by Origamibiro, used with kind permission.