A beautiful, feature-rich, and open-source wedding website.
I made this website for my wedding and open-sourced it on my 1st anniversary. However, I didn't have an expounded documentation back then when I released it but I do have one now and so thought of posting it here.
See wedding.rampatra.com for a demo. Use invite code
271117 to RSVP.
- Slick and fully responsive design.
- RSVP feature which directly uploads data to a Google sheet.
- Receive email alerts when someone RSVPs.
- Add to Calendar feature which supports four different calendars.
- Book Uber button lets guests book a cab to the venue with just a single tap.
- A nice Youtube video showing your venue.
- Google Map showing your venue's location.
- Start and run the website completely free. No hosting, backend server, or database required as you can use GitHub Pages to host and Google sheets (with the help of Google scripts) to store RSVP data.
git clone https://github.com/rampatra/wedding-website.git- clone the project
$ cd wedding-website- go inside the project directory
$ npm install- install dependencies (optional)
$ gulp- compile sass to css, minify js, etc. (optional)
- That's it, open
index.htmlon your browser by just double-clicking on the file.
I have written a blog post describing all the features of this wedding website and how to customize each of them according to your needs.
Hello, my name is Ram. I am a Senior Software Engineer at Mastercard R&D Labs. I enjoy making teeny tiny applications in my leisure time and this is one of them. Hope you guys like it.