Welcome! Are you completely new to programming? If not, you're seeking out information on why and how to get started with Python. It is good to know that a skilled programmer with every programming language (whatever it might be) can master Python quickly. It's also easy for newbies to learn and use it, so start now!
About Python Programming
Free and open-source - You can utilize and distribute Python, even for commercial usage, freely.
It is easy to master. Python has an easy and sophisticated syntax. It's much simpler to understand and create Python programs than other languages such as C++, Java, C#.
Portable: You can transfer Python software from one system to the next and run them without modifications.
Why Learn Python?
• Python is a simple language to learn. Its syntax is simple, and the code is straightforward to read.
• Python is a popular programming language with a variety of different applications. It is used to develop web-based applications and data science applications, as well as the rapid development of applications and others.
• Python lets you write your programs with smaller pages of programming than many other programming languages.
• Its popularity, Python, is rising quickly. Today, it is among the most used programming languages.
How Python Differs from Other Languages
• Python is easy to master.
• Python is a great way to start as its syntax Python is extremely easy to comprehend and simple to learn.
• We can build GUI and CGI within a couple of pages of programming.
Who is using Python?
Python is the programming language used to create numerous well-known Web products
• Yahoo! map.
Features of Python Language
Python offers several helpful functions that make it highly sought-after and different from other languages. It is a good choice for object-oriented programming and procedural programming techniques and provides the ability to allocate memory dynamically. The best of it is as follows:
• It is easy to read and comprehend
• Interpreted Language
• Dynamically-Typed Language
• Popular and Large Community Support
• Large Standard Library
• Extensible and Embeddable
• GUI Support
• High-level Language
Tools available for Python development
• Wing's IDE cuts down the time for development and debugging as well as coding mistakes.
• PyCharm is a free and open-source IDE that supports Python development.
• PyScripter: It's a free, open-source, and unofficial Python IDE that runs on Windows.
• Python Tools for Visual Studio the Python Tools for Visual Studio is an open-source and free plug-in that works with Visual Studio.
• Sublime Text: It's an editor for text.
• Webware for Python: It is a collection of programming tools that can be used to create Web-based applications using Python.
• Komodo IDE: It is an IDE for Python.
• Atom It is an open-source, cross-platform IDE that includes additional Python features in the extension package.
If you're looking to begin your career as a Python developer, take a look at the Python Course program. Learn Python from seasoned instructors under AI Patasala's Python Course in Hyderabad Program. There is no need for previous technical knowledge to take this course and learn about Python's work.