Monetization is something every creator wants to start as soon as possible. But because of some guidelines, they couldn't do. Here I'm talking about how anyone can monetize themselves without any guidelines and all.
These are some fundamental and general things the creator must-have.
- Amazing content (YouTube channel, Blog, Designer, podcasters and ALL )
- Payment option (PayPal, Stripe and Razor pay)
MAINGood viewership and fan following (You'll get to know below)
The way you can monetize your content is just using a website
Buy Me A Coffee
Buy Me a Coffee is a simple, meaningful way to fund your creative work.
Anyone can simply fund you if they like your work. The only thing you have to do is just share your page with others. Buy Me a Coffee provides a platform where your fans can “buy” you a coffee to show support.
Many people nowadays(including me) make living by their creators only.
On your profile page, you have:
- Your name and a link to your primary website. An image or video to show visitors.
- Any established goals you might have for what you’ll do with the money.
- Your story to engage visitors.
This is what it looks like.
- Direct relationship with your supporter
They don't sell your data
No signup required for supporter, Just one-click-payment
- YouTube Description
- Twitter/Instagram Bio
- Integrate into your website
For creators: They only keep 5% of how much you get.
For supporters: The credit card fee is the normal commercial transaction fees charged by PayPal/Stripe. They both charge 2.9% + $0.30 per online transaction. By default, this fee is paid by the creator, however, if you want to, you can let this fee to be charged from the supporter's end. For that, go to your account dashboard -> settings and turn off the cover credit card fee option.
So guy's join Buy Me A Coffee NOW!!!
Thank You !