Check out the repo and documentation.
- Add Codespace secrets on the GitHub repository where the Codespace is to be spun up
Add Dev Container Configuration Files...
Create a new configuration...
Show All Definitions...
GitHub Actions Runner
- Select Debian version
- Choose version of GitHub Runner to install inside of Codespace
- Select any additional features to install (example, Terraform)
.devcontainernow holds Codespace configuration
NOTE: The config is the same template as found on this public Dev Container .src/github-actions-runner-devcontainer/.devcontainer
- Commit and sync Dev Container Configuration
- Launch new codespace with options
- Select options, compute size and Create new Codespace
Self hosted GitHub Actions runner registers and runs inside Codespace at launch