In this video I go through:
- Creating an AWS RDS instance with PostgreSQL
- Modifying a flask app to connect to the RDS instance
- Setting up pgadmin so you can interact with the database server locally
- CI/CD pipeline with GitHub actions
All the code for the video is on GitHub as well, with the link in the video description.
This video is the latest in a longer series where I detail the steps necessary to take a local hello-world flask application from your local machine to AWS so you can access via a domain name. You can find the full playlist here
If you find the video helpful you can greatly help me by doing one or all of the following:
- supporting me on Patreon
- subscribing to my YouTube channel
- liking and/or commenting on the video
- sharing the video or channel on any platform (reddit, twitter, discord, etc.)
- starring the GitHub repo
- following me on GitHub
Any questions or requests, just leave a comment.