How to evaluate your potential team member knowledge? Ask questions on the interview. Pay attention to his confidence while answering.
We’ve made a list of the most appropriate questions on various aspects of GO development.
Questions about microservices
- What are the differences between microservice and monolith architecture?
- What problems did you encounter while building microservice architecture?
Questions about databases
- What types of NoSQL solutions do you know or worked with?
- What are their advantages and disadvantages?
Questions about Golang
- What are Goroutines, and how do they work?
- What is “panic” in Golang? How do you control it?
- How would you use GO to break monolith into microservice?
- How would you solve a problem with a "concurrent map write"?
- How to implement LRU Cache?
- How to append a slice?
- What are your favorite Golang frameworks? Why?
What questions would you like to add?