re: Independent Contractor Taxes Self-Employment HALP VIEW POST


As Ryan Latta said.. get an accountant. They are very very much worth it. I've had one for 20 years that does my personal taxes and my business taxes when I freelanced full time. He saved me way more than I paid him.

There are different arrangements too. Some will ding you for every form and question. Some won't. Find one that let's you ask reasonable questions and lets you do some of the easier work with his guidance, saving the hard stuff for him.

It's seriously totally worth the cost.

Code of Conduct Report abuse