- Netlify vs Zeit.co if I don't want to touch AWS vs GCP vs Azure directly?
- Startup time, i.e. first API call? I think Zeit.co has good serverless experience. No need to compile TypeScript / webpack first, but what about the startup time? I think it is somewhat slow.
- AWS vs GCP vs Azure might be cheaper, as I already have free credits.
- But what about securing the endpoints. Will it be secure enough?
- Or, is monolith on Docker or VM an option?
🚀10 Trending projects on GitHub for web developers - 4th September 2020
Iain Freestone -
10 Solid Steps Guide For You To Go Freelance This Year.
Ankur Tyagi -
Best way to lazy load images for maximum performance
Adrian Bece -
Using Local Storage in React with Your Own Custom useLocalStorage Hook
Nick Scialli (he/him) -