If you've never used it before, Parcel may just be the next npm package that you need to try.
In many cases it serves as a viable, zero-configuration alternative to Webpack. If you think this means it's less powerful, think again - Parcel is incredibly well-configured out of the box, and also has a variety of configuration options for your every need as well.
I've created a short YouTube video covering how to get started with Parcel in under 7 minutes. Please let me know what you think!
- What you might not know about async/await
- Preventing the deadly mutation
- If you've never heard of Prettier before, read this.
- Here's how to convert Promises to async/await.
- Here's everything you'd want to know about ES2015+ generators.