How to uninstall xampp from Ubuntu?
Removing XAMPP from Ubuntu is simple. Follow the following steps:
- XAMPP gets itself installed in “opt/lampp” directory by default.
- Stop the XAMPP server by typing sudo /opt/lampp/lampp stop in the Terminal (you can open the terminal by pressing Ctrl+Alt+t).
- Now type sudo rm -rf /opt/lampp
- Check your opt directory. The folder “lampp” would have been removed.
- You have successfully removed XAMPP from your Ubuntu.
//how to uninstall xampp in ubuntu 16.04 using terminal
Way 1: >sudo /opt/lampp/uninstall
also you can step by step learn more: With images