Category: How To
Now you can send money from WhatsApp. At present this feature is coming soon with a new beta version of WhatsApp. Whatsapp though has over millions of users in India alone. For this features WhatsApp include partnerships with some biggest companies include payment gateway systems. This payment feature is based on UPI Platform.
UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is an instant real-time payment system. It is developed by National Payments Corporation of India. It is based on inter-bank transactions.
How will Payment on Whatsapp?
- Download new Whatsapp beta version or upgrade your Whatsapp.
- Go to Settings a new option Payment tab is there.
you can choose your Bank’s name from this Payment option.
- Send Money to Your Friends.
How will Work It?
- You will add your bank account with UPI.
- A new UPI User will create a pin code.
- This payment feature will compulsory of both Ends ( Payment senders & Recipients).
Note that this feature is only will work on the mobile version of the application and not on the desktop web version. All payment system will be work on UPI Services. Some major banks include like HDFCE Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, Yes Bank, and Airtel Payment Bank.
This Blog is Design & Developed by Manish Sharma.