You know the drill by now, let's get right into. Previous post if you haven't seen it.
- Streamline Icons: Download 30,000 free PNG icons for website, web app, software, web design. Buy our SVG vector icon pack, the world’s largest icon library for professionals.
- Iconfinder: Iconfinder is the leading search engine and market place for vector icons in SVG, PNG, CSH and AI format. Use my link if you would like 50% off on your first month. To be perfectly clear, I do get a percentage as this is a referral link. There is also a free tier for you to use, with over 300k+ icons.
- Feather: Feather is a collection of simply beautiful open source icons. Each icon is designed on a 24x24 grid with an emphasis on simplicity, consistency and readability.
- Iconscout: Browse 2 Million+ high quality Icons, Illustrations and royalty-free stock photos at one place. Download Now!
- Material Design Icons: Material icons are delightful, beautifully crafted symbols for common actions and items. Download on desktop to use them in your digital products for Android, iOS, and web.
- MockupWorld: The original biggest Source of free photo-realistic Mockups online
- CleanMock: Create stunning mockups using latest device frames like iPhone X & custom backgrounds that make your mobile or website design standout, right from your browser quickly & for free.
- Angle: Vector iPhone, iPad, Android perspective mockups for presenting your Apps, Websites and Cover images. Customizable colors, clay, shadows and backgrounds, with a Library of Components for Figma and Sketch.
- Shotsnapp: A simple tool to quickly create beautiful mockup presentation for your digital app and website design
- Wireframe.cc: A powerful, intuitive app for creating and sharing wireframes.
- Flowkit: Userflows right inside your favorite design tool. Available for Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- Whimsical: Communicate visually at the speed of thought – collaborative flowcharts, wireframes, sticky notes, and mind maps.
- Colorable: Contrast is the difference in luminance or color that makes an object (or its representation in an image or display) distinguishable.
- Colors: Accessibility is important! Mix and match these color classes to create a variety of accessible themes.
- ColorBox: Create amazing color sets superfast
- Accessible Brand Colors: This tool shows you how ADA compliant your colors are in relation to each other. By adding your brand’s colors on the right, you can generate a chart to see how they can be used together for accessibility, and find similar colors that work better.
Curating these lists take time, I'd love it if you could show some support by buying me a cup of coffee, it would mean a ton! And as always, if you have any resources you'd like me to add in the next issue, do let me know.