The podcast speaks to web development topics as well as running a small business, self-employment and time management. You can join them for both their successes and their struggles as they try to manage expanding their Web Development business without stretching themselves too thin.
The Svelte for Beginners Udemy course is now live! Mike took his experience in teaching and learning Svelte and created a course.
Get it now on Udemy! 👇
Doing business during the pandemic has been great for some, horrible for others, and just plain weird for most everyone else. With Web3 technologies being shoved in everyone's faces, to lockdowns every few months for some parts of the world - the market has changed drastically for everyone in it. In this episode, Matt and Mike discuss how they made it through 2021, and plan on making the most out of 2022.
- Rough times losing a large steady contract
- Imposter syndrome sets in
- Pandemic blues
- Pivot to audience building and podcast
- Twitter explosion
- Opportunities start coming
- Podcast milestones
- Svelte for Beginners course creation
- Focus/time management
- Mind (Read and retain information from books)
- Body (Find the right exersise and nutrition plan for me)
- Code (Rust and GoLang)
- Passive income
- What streamers use website
- Focused sprints (6-8 weeks on one project)
If you're enjoying the podcast consider giving us a review on Apple Podcasts or checking out our Patreon to get a shoutout on the podcast.
You can find us on all the podcast platforms out there as well as