- Added spin movement options
- Bubble color can now be mixed with the original one to have a smoother effect
- Added resize observer, this will replace window.resize if available
- Fixed images shape options
- Fixed broken movement after 1.31
- Fixed frozen frames (more than 1 second), this will fix the issue with pause on blur
- Fixed svelte component
- Improved Absorbers
- Improved Orbits
tsParticles - Easily create highly customizable particles animations and use them as animated backgrounds for your website. Ready to use components available for React, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno.
tsParticles - TypeScript Particles
A lightweight TypeScript library for creating particles. Dependency free (*), browser ready and compatible with React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno
Do you want to use it on your website?
This library is available on the two most popular CDNs and it's easy and ready to use, if you were using particles.js it's even easier.
You'll find the instructions below, with all the links you need, and don't be scared by TypeScript, it's just the source language.
If you are still interested some lines below there are some instructions for migrating from the old particles.js library.
Hosting / CDN
Please use this hosts or your own to…