- Particles can now be destroyed after a threshold size (bigger or lower it's your choice)
- Particles can infect other particles with a new
- Particles can now vibrate with a new
- Particles can set
- Created a slim file
tsparticles.slim.jsthat doesn't have
- Play/Pause behavior now will have a better behavior in startup
- The particles number limit can be more flexible with area density integration. If you specify a density the limit will be affected by that calculation, this will improve responsiveness.
- The particles number density will be more customizable, the code has a 1000 factor hard coded, now that value is customizable.
tsParticles supports customizations 🥳.
YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN SHAPES OR PRESETS
react-particles-js now uses
tsParticles as core library.
Checkout the demos here: https://particles.matteobruni.it
Do you want to replace the old, outdated and abandoned
You're in the right place!
Feel free to contribute to the project!
Here are some demos!
watch the code for creating custom presets
watch the code for creating custom shapes
This polygon has 4 paths
This login background is made with particles emitters, cool isn't it?
Have you ever wanted a black hole? Here's yours!
The collisions in the previous releases, and in Particles.js too, were horrible. Now they're fixed and they look good. Finally!
Don't click! DON'T CLICK! OH NO IT'S SPREADING!!!!
COVID-19 is not funny. It's a serious world problem and we should prevent its spreading. If you are in a risky area please STAY AT HOME