We have all asked ourselves, what is the best CSS preprocessor? You must first understand that there is no superior preprocessor, each one has advantages and disadvantages that make them better or worse in certain situations.
- Start with the CSS preprocessors and get used to the syntax.
- Projects where you seek speed and simplicity.
- When you have a project that does not need so many functions or is not very complex.
There are two variants: .sass and .scss, .scss is the newer version and it offers an easier-to-read syntax than .sass in addition to having a greater similarity with native CSS, Sass is the most used preprocessor, also having loops, functions and conditionals will allow you to do more complex and cool things.
- Projects where you can take better advantage of its functions
- When you know how to use Sass functions very well
- Work with bootstrap since it has a great synergy with Sass.
Comment which preprocessor you prefer and why.